mods

Started by |FH|mitsurugi, November 12, 2019, 10:48:05 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
I started 2 new mods

World War II mod : 162.248.94.157:28930
- a world war 2 theme mod, only maps ported from cod2 and waw

Modern Warfare mod : 162.248.94.157:28960
- a classic multiplayer mod with assets from mw2, mw3, bo, bo2 and cod ghosts

{FH}Twistie

Senior Admin
*****
Experienced Regular
Posts: 261
Location: Melbourne Australia
Logged
both still FFA?
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

FoxyLady

VIP Guests
*
Regular
Posts: 105
Location: Canada
Logged
voting ;) so it can be ffa or tdm ;)

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Twistie on November 12, 2019, 03:22:37 PM
both still FFA?

I can add all gametypes you wants in voting

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged

{FH}Twistie

Senior Admin
*****
Experienced Regular
Posts: 261
Location: Melbourne Australia
Logged
Quote from: |FH|mitsurugi on November 12, 2019, 06:31:16 PM
Quote from: {FH}Twistie on November 12, 2019, 03:22:37 PM
both still FFA?

I can add all gametypes you wants in voting

I would vote for a different game type if possible - I actually miss a bit of sab or snd
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
I think mits means you vote for what game type you want with in game voting like how there is a map vote at the end of a round
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



{FH}Twistie

Senior Admin
*****
Experienced Regular
Posts: 261
Location: Melbourne Australia
Logged
Quote from: {FH}zMan on November 13, 2019, 03:51:45 PM
I think mits means you vote for what game type you want with in game voting like how there is a map vote at the end of a round

well that makes too much sense!  :hammerhead
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

{FH}Mythbhavd

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 212
Logged
I love the custom servers. Is there any way we can put some map packs up for download on the website?

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Mythbhavd on November 16, 2019, 01:37:43 AM
I love the custom servers. Is there any way we can put some map packs up for download on the website?

send me a map list

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
#10
Quote from: |FH|mitsurugi on November 12, 2019, 10:48:05 AM
Modern Warfare mod : 162.248.94.157:28960
- a classic multiplayer mod with assets from mw2, mw3, bo, bo2 and cod ghosts
it keep crashing all the times, time to replace with something more stable

What are the plan for modded servers.

1) keep FH customs and FH WWII

2) I know some of you play WW3 mod v1 on another clan server, I made that mod then I can start it for us here

3) I read a few days ago suggestion about a server mixing stock and custom maps, this server will be started soon, the only bad thing is we will restart at level 1(only in the mod profile), I will look if it is possible to turn it as fast XP server to level up faster. Waiting for your map list (customs and stocks). This server will be open for Mac users and it will look like stock cod4 game.
Another solution is, use a unranked mod with the possibility to save your classes. It wont look like stock game but all weapons will unlocked since the beginning
( Btw a ranked and a unranked mod only the classes menu is different )

4) BO2 mod v7 , only 2 servers have it and both are in europe (I run this mod on my private machine with BO2 maps ported into cod4, that means you can play a light version of BO2 in cod4)

5) I also have a sniper mod to play on mirror maps, for me it is boring server (sniper server = hardcore camping) but I know there is a public for that

What will come in the futur

- FH customs mod update
- maps update
- if I see a little interest from you for WW3 mod, I will do a better version for us
- I will watch to install b3 on all our modded servers. The only think is, they wont use same database as our stock servers (technical reasons). In all the case mods control panels stay.

Do your shopping and quote the following lines to reply . We can add 2 modded servers

start a bo2 v7 server : YES / NO
start a ww3 v1 server : YES / NO
start a sniper server : YES / NO
mixed server stock map list : ....
mixed server your favorite map list : ....
mixed server mod : start from level1 and unlock all /or/ start with all unlocked
others suggestion : ....

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Excellent Mits!  Looking forward to checking them out!   :cheers:
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Nightcap

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 604
Location: Argentina
Logged
Excellent Mits!

Moving over to partitioned Windows. tough to hold the 32bit on Mac.

Start Bo2 mod = use yours
ww3 = Yes
Sniper = No
mix server mod = start level 1

Maps: Found this interesting, going over them. a couple of yours there!

https://customapscod.com/map_screen.php?game=COD4

Crappy

If you run into trouble. Keep on walking

Lone Wolf

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 529
Logged
start bo2-yes
WW3- yes
sniper- no
mix server - all unlocked              :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged