happy new year

Started by |FH|mitsurugi, December 31, 2017, 02:19:51 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
We Wish You An Happy New Year.

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
 :95801977: Happy new year everyone  :95801977:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



Nightcap

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 604
Location: Argentina
Logged
 :beer1111111: 2018  :beer1111111:
If you run into trouble. Keep on walking

{FH}PlastiQ

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 156
Well... what could possibly go wrong?
Location: Speewah, QLD, Australia
Logged

FH|SirFartsAlot

The Fartfather
Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 242
Silent but deadly...
Logged
Happy New Year!!!  :MJ:
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
___________________________________________________________

{FH}Blah

Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 239
Logged
Happy New Year!
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
__________________________________________________________

Lone Wolf

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 529
Logged
a very happy new year to all :95801977:

|FH|Chilly

Senior Admin
*****
Experienced Regular
Posts: 234
Location: Ontario, Canada
Logged
Alittle late too the party, but Happy New Year everyone!!! :beer1111111:

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Happy new year!

I broke up with my GF on new years eve (in the morning).  She then told me she was preggers and had done two tests.  I queried this and offered to pay for a new test which she then said well the doctor tested me and he said I was.  Race up to the store - get a kit.  She goes into the dunny and tried it out and comes back with the tester saying it shows shes pregnant.  She had "altered" the reading by pressing down on the indicator with a key or something.  It was almost hilarious to be honest.  I showed her the difference between a non-altered one and the one she used.  Long story short is that shes not preggers!

She came over and go drunk outside my house with her 8 year old son there.  Yelled shit to my neighbours and tried to let her in so she could straighten her hair as she was going out.

As they say - out with the old.......man im not dating again lol