Godlike Ban

Started by Godlike, June 15, 2015, 02:00:21 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
Your in game name:  Godlike
Date & time of ban:  Monday, 06/15/2015 (01:54)
Reason you were banned: No recoil (?)
Your explanation of the appeal:
Dont know why i was banned, obviously i have recoil, i just normaly use the m60 (the gun i was using) in single fire, as its a one hit kill anyway, no reason to spray. Dont need a no recoil cheat to single tap :/
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hi Godlike,

Thanks for posting your appeal.  |FH|Arsonist is the one that banned you.  We will review the demo and get back to you soon. 

Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Arsonist

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 112
Logged
Spankeem is going to post his demo. Seems like I didn't add the demo folder like i was supposed to with the latest update. I'm on a MAC and it doesn't save it like it's supposed to until you add the folder.

I apologize for not being on top of things, like I usually am - also apologize for the wait. I know it sucks waiting for us to get our butts in gear. We'll review your demo here pretty soon!
:arsonist

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
So are we still debating?
I can try to record a demo of myself playing on another server or i can use a camera to record my screen if that helps.
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Hi Godlike.  Thanks for coming to our forums to ask us to review the ban.  The demo was reviewed by members of the clan and we have come to the conclusion that you should not have been banned (simply being good looking with skillz is not a crime on our servers).

We appreciate the patience and cool manner you have displayed in light of this error on our part, and hope you continue to play on our server and contribute to our gaming community.

Please accept our apologies for banning you, we can confirm that you are no longer banned from our servers.







Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
nice work guys nice appeal Godlike , ( wish it was always this nice ) 


" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"