.CFG file

Started by Godlike, December 06, 2016, 03:40:11 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
As requested, here is my list of settings.
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

|FH|commando247

Executive
******
Regular
Posts: 147
Location: U.S.
Logged
Hello Godlike,

I was looking at the list and I recognized the fov and the max fps settings, but all of the others are unknown to me; are those all settings that you can change in the console? I was also wondering what sensitivity you played with in game as well as the mouse dpi you use. Thanks!

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
Quote from: commando247 on December 06, 2016, 07:51:49 PM
I was also wondering what sensitivity you played with in game as well as the mouse dpi you use. Thanks!
Thats a trade secret ;)
I play on low in-game sens, and have a very large mousepad.

Quote from: commando247 on December 06, 2016, 07:51:49 PM
I was looking at the list and I recognized the fov and the max fps settings, but all of the others are unknown to me; are those all settings that you can change in the console?
Yes, all an autoexec file does is input a line of commands automatically when the game is started. All these commands are available to everyone.
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

HBRAMMER

User
Posts: 1
Location: Burleson,TX
Logged
how do I put these in the game?